The International Maritime Academy is seeking to recruit a professional Senior Sales. The Senior will be responsible for Assisting the head of sales to reach or exceed admissions target numbers and execute the academy admissions and marketing strategies.
1 to 2+ years
Tasks Include but are not limited to:
• Collect students’ and boat owners’ data and integrate the mon ERP to increase leads and potential enrollments.
• Assist the head of admissions in designing, developing, coordinating, and attending a wide range of exhibitions, open-door orientations, workshops, and conferences for students, parents, and counselors in accordance with the agreed calendar and strategy for lead generation in coordination with the student affairs department.
• Maintain records and data for leads and students.
• Handle requests by telephone, social media, and email for any inquiry.
• Follow on lead generation and nurturing to ensure their conversion to students.
• Assist in the preparation of marketing catalogs, brochures, and pamphlets and relay them to Marketing consultants for feedback and approval.
• Provide the Head of Admissions with regular updates on admissions data.
• Follow up on the induction implementation of new students, including answering all questions in a professional and timely manner, and providing support and advice.
Competencies & skills required
•Bachelor of Business Administration/Marketing or 1 to 2 years experience in a related field
•Good communication skills
•Strong analytical skills
•Language proficiency especially in English