ICT company located in Jal El Dib is looking for an Account Manager:
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner/client accounts.
• Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner/client performance objectives and partner/clients’ expectations.
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner/client accounts.
• Proactively leads a joint partner/client planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner/client relationship.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner/client needs on an ongoing basis, and work closely with the management to fulfill those needs by expending the company portfolio.
• Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
• Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
• Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
• Ensures partner compliance with partner and vendor’s agreements.
• Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
• Proactively recruits new qualifying partner/clients, enabling them through vendors’ products and incentives
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
• Achieves assigned sales quota in designated partner accounts and provides weekly reporting and updates to the line manager and vendors
• Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
• Completes partner account plans that meet company standards.
• Maintains high partner/client satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
• Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
Requirements and skills:
• 2-6 years of sales experience
• Enthusiastic, motivated, Organized
• Experience with enterprise software solutions and large, complex organizations.
• Extensive experience in all aspects of negotiation, Customer focused
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
• Proven ability to achieve sales quotas