1. Communication with Management to understand brand communication and plans for the year (New products, Campaigns, Roadshows in collaboration with Division Managers.
Supervise the Marketing team.
2. Co-ordinate with Media company (Local & Principal designated) – Offline and Online.
Reviewing/Approvals by Management by brand for activities requested.
3. Checking WEBSITE daily, weekly updates if any by brand based on new launches or promotions.
4. Monitoring and contributing to social media channels by brand (outsourced or managed internally).
5. Optimize Posts per week; per brand specific/dealers to be consistently followed.
6. Visiting all locations once every month to check Marketing displays (pull back expired campaign material).
7. PR Plan in co-ordination with Management, monthly plan, 2 months rolling by referring to Principal web sites /communication. PR Writing (and/or translations, in-house letters, speeches and articles as and when needed.
8. Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, advertising on ongoing basis.
9. Prepare daily/weekly reports on marketing tasks for Management.
10. Support door-to-door marketing activities.
11. Perform other assigned tasks as directed by the Management as per business needs.
• Minimum 3-5 years' experience in a managerial role in related field (preferably in automotive industry).
• Degree in Marketing or Digital Marketing.
• Fluent in English & Arabic (read, write & speak).
• Age below 35 years.