We need a proficient Junior Architect to join our team! In this position, you will be responsible for planning and designing buildings while keeping in mind the needs of the project.
• Create detailed plans for the construction project.
• Present drawings and plans for approval.
• Perform feasibility reports and ensure the building is in compliance with local rules and regulations.
• Compile needed blueprints, specifications, and construction reports.
• Study the environmental impacts of the construction process and work to mitigate any environmental risks.
• Aide in the creation of a schedule and budget for the project.
• Work closely with construction managers and workers to ensure the project is completed on time and according to the specified design.
• Must possess pertinent degrees in architecture
• Previous experience is strongly preferred
• Must have excellent people skills
• Must be a keen listener that is able to identify the needs of a project
• Must be able to complete technical drawings that will be used to present a project for approval
• A strong communicator is a necessity
• Up-to-date knowledge of construction and building codes
• Must show strong project management skills and be able to work under tight deadlines
• Must be a strong team player