A leading Architecture and Engineering Consultancy firm is looking for a Design Architect to join the team in Beirut.
The ideal candidate will execute architectural designs from project initiation to closure, ensuring adherence to deadlines, budgets, quality requirements, and contract obligations in order to fulfill client requirements.
• Manage design projects from concept development through to completion.
• Develop and design multiple concept design alternatives for the client
• Develop briefs along with project managers on the cost, resources, establishing a team, and get approval from clients on the same
• Coordinate effectively with architects and engineers throughout project lifecycles (planning, concept, preliminary, final etc.); review and understand their drawings and specifications to ensure that adequate provisions in their designs are made based on architectural designs
• Develop detailed working drawings, complete and accurate, for the project that will include detailed plans, site sections, detailed sections, material description, setting out layouts
• Ensure the integrity of the design intent remains throughout the life cycle of the project
• Ensure that drawings comply with the BIM standards and procedures
• Ensure that drawings are clear (properly dimensioned, all notes included, legends, north points, all information reflected)
• Coordinate with various departments to get relevant information and execute his work
• Ensure that drawings are coordinated, interrelate with each other, referenced and layered correctly
• Coordinate with Project Managers and Site Architects to ensure smooth implementation of activities on site
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture - LEED is a plus
• 4 to 6 years of experience
• Proficiency in using Revit modeling software, AutoCAD, Sketchup, Photoshop, illustrator.