Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
Provide construction department with purchasing options and solutions and gives them the necessary resources to make informed purchasing decisions
Negotiate suppliers to get the best prices and terms
Analyze vendor quotes and proposals to determine the most cost-effective and suitable options for the projects
Maintains orderly and accurate records to keep track of purchases
Ensure goods and services are provided as requested and on time
Provides appropriate documentation promptly to support all purchases.
Maintain effective communication with project managers, engineers, contractors, and vendors.
• Ensure alignment of project objectives and address any procurement-related concerns or queries.
• Monitor and ensure compliance with procurement policies, regulations.
• Maintain detailed and accurate documentation of all procurement activities, contracts, and related correspondence.
Qualifications & Skills :
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Supply Chain Management, or any related field. A relevant Master's degree is a plus.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in procurement within the construction industry, with a proven track record.
Strong analytical and negotiation skills and the ability to create and interpret comparative tables for data analysis.
Proficiency in project management software and Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel for data analysis and reporting.
Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to meet deadlines