• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
• Greeting visitors and clients (physically).
• Update appointment calendars and schedule appointments.
• Maintaining the physical and/or virtual office.
• Take and deliver messages.
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and
• Maintain security by following procedures and controlling.
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Professional attitude and appearance.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Years of Experience: 0 – 1.
• High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus.