We are seeking an experienced E-Commerce Specialist to join our team in Lebanon. The candidate will be responsible for managing the development and maintenance of online stores and coming up with new marketing strategies based on the review of business analytics.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop, monitor, write and update product content contained on E-Commerce websites/ portals.
• Report to the Marketing Team
• Develop subject matter expertise in assigned product categories and take ownership of daily business administration on assigned accounts.
• Cultivate standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, and new product listings.
• Work with product management, sales, graphics, and other relevant departments to provide updated content for assigned accounts to be shared across E-Commerce platforms.
• Possess a comprehensive understanding of account-specific SEO best practices, pricing policies, media assets, inventory and/or pre-orders.
• Have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and successfully meet several deadlines at once while maintaining attention to detail.
• Possess a strong knowledge of the E-Commerce space including competitive strategies, marketing strategies, product development, consumer research, usability best practices and industry trends.
• Use Excel in addition to web analytics to stay organized and monitor changes in product sales and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a fast-paced, e-Commerce business
• Hands-on experience in managing and maintaining e-Commerce websites/portals
• Knowledgeable of the e-Commerce space that includes marketing strategies
• Knowledge of various platforms and online sales strategies
• Familiarity with web design and a keen eye to detail
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Analytical and multitasking skills
• BA degree in Marketing or relevant field
• Web Content Writing
• Web Design
• Marketing Strategies