- Handles front office work and tasks
- Experienced in office administration & management
- Experienced in Data Management / Research / Entry to develop and grow audience / community KPIs related to media channels (magazine, website, social, email…)
- Very good English language (Speaking & writing)
- Responsible of various administrative-related tasks such as mail, invoicing / accounting, HR (payroll) & inventory management…
- Presentable lady with positive can-do attitude
Please note that work schedule (till electric situation returns to normal) shall be as follows:
• Monday to Friday: 10am to 3pm (5 work hours per day)
• Saturday: 10am to 2pm (4 work hours per day)
o 29 work hours per week
• Once work schedule returns to normal (9am to 5pm / 7.5 work hours per day / 37.5 work hours per week), then Saturdays shall be considered as a day off.
We are offering a fixed monthly salary (fee) ranging between 250$ to 400$, based on skills and work experience. We always are committed to paying team members fees at End of Month however sometimes due to reasons beyond control we are forced to delay paying their fees by few days to 1 / 2 weeks maximum.
This is an on-premises position, remote work allowed only during exceptional circumstances. Candidate must be living in or very near Beirut noting our company premises is located near Hamra Street / Commodore Hotel.
Thank you for your consideration and interest.