• Partner with marketing and creative services team to create compelling collateral for print and digital campaigns. This includes brochures, social media assets, web banners, videos, sales presentation decks, and other sales print and digital collateral.
• Create visuals & videos for presentations from start to finish - for top-tier audiences such as Gabriel’s retailer partners, Gabriel brand ambassadors and retailer sales associates.
• Work seamlessly with internal stake holders: Design Team, Retail Relations, Sales, Merchandising, Gabriel Ambassadors and Executive team members, delivering all assets on time and in an organized manner.
• Communicate & Partner with external vendors and ODC to effectively provide, present and explain design concepts.
• Create visually appealing and intuitive user interface designs for various digital platforms, adhering to brand guidelines and design standards.
• Design basic templates, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups to communicate design concepts and interactions effectively.
• Design icons, buttons, typography, color schemes, and other visual elements to enhance user engagement.
• Work closely with the digital team & creative manager in designing and buliding e-mail blast templates for B2C & B2B
Experience and Skills required:
• 2 to 4 years of graphic design experience both digital and print.
• Expert level proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and familiarity with HTML and video production using After Effects or Premier a plus.
• Problem-solving mindset and a willingness to iterate on designs based on feedback.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively present and explain design concepts.
• An eagerness to collaborate across disciplines with team members at all levels.
• The ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize.
• Video knowledge – must be able to edit and create 15,30 and 60 second videos.
• Proven experience and familiarity as a UI Designer or similar role, showcasing a strong portfolio of design projects a plus.
• Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch & Figma, Knowledge in template-based website platforms such as Klaviyo, Wordpress & Magento – a huge plus.
• B.A. in Art or Design from a leading institution preferred.