• Ensuring conformity to the corporate mission, vision and values.
• Meeting targets and goals set forth by organizational leadership.
• Reporting to the Retail Relations Supervisor, and Marketing Communications Manager the existing workloads, progress of assignments, priorities, risks and issues.
• Ensuring effective communications with all levels of the Sales team.
• Following and improving performance measures and processes as presented by organizational leadership.
• Ensuring that documents and reports are entered correctly, efficiently and in a timely manner.
• Conduct an audit of a checklist of questions and comparisons to ensure brand integrity and sales procedures are being adhered to according to standards to be developed.
• Conduct training of existing and new retailers using presentations and other collateral to be developed as part of a multi-media program that provides real world information and tools for sales associates and managers to succeed.
• Engaging and educating retailers on all jewelry products and programs.
• Research and execute events, creating genuine and authentic connections with retailers and the brand experience.
• Proactively identify and spearhead new marketing opportunities in the market, creating exciting programs that speak directly from the brand and to the retailer audience.
• Further the development of the brand and retailer relationships with the Marketing and Sales team • Maintain relationships with retailers and provide on-going product training to store employees.
• Actively promote the brand within retail stores by utilizing best practices in merchandising and increasing brand exposure via showcase displays and signage.
• Provide tracking and reporting for all day-to-day activations, including the development of Excel and PowerPoint recaps for all local sales/marketing activity.
• Collaborates with Marketing and Sales to promote programs designed specifically for retailers.
• Other responsibilities and projects may arise in this growing role with the company.
Experience and Skills required:
• 3 years’ experience preferably within field of Marketing/Sales, Brand Management, or Luxury Goods/Consumer Packaged Goods industries.
• Microsoft Office, Custom ERP System.
• Working on Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Communications or equivalent experience.