We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our team:
• Fixes machine breakdowns as they occur, and as requested of him by his immediate supervisor.
• Performs regular preventive maintenance works on all machines, as per a preset schedule.
• Assists the Maintenance Supervisor in keeping acceptable levels of spare parts and special kits, tools and equipment to maintain machines.
• Makes sure that all machine operating manuals and catalogues (physical and electronic) are available and comprehensive.
• Performs other duties pertinent to this job as assigned.
• Performs regular checkups on equipment and preventive maintenance on machinery, repairing them in case of breakdowns.
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in a comparable job.
• Strong Mechanical & Electrical Skills
• Ability to lead a team.