CURRENTLY IN UAE
· Project Management, fit out and construction experience within hospitality and restaurants within the UAE
· Direct experience in dealing with UAE developers and contractors
· Direct experience in design, management and development of restaurants projects
· Bachelor Degree in Interior Architecture, Interior design, or any similar field; PMP certification is a plus.
· 3+ years of professional experience including proven track record of contributing to the design of commercial, retail, or hospitality interior projects.
· Expertise in layout, color, lighting,. materials selection, finishes, custom furniture, and all installations
· Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD and other 3D computer design programs. Understanding of REVIT is a plus.
· Knowledge in Creative Adobe Suite applications.
· Creative talent, imagination, and eye for design.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Strong organization skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
· Pleasant personality and positive attitude.
· Dynamic, resourceful and good decision maker when facing work problems.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Up-to-date with the local and global industry trends.
· Very good command of English (Arabic is a plus).
Duties and responsibilities
· Manage Project fit out and construction
· Manage and coordinate communication and tasks with developers and contractors
· Prepare design analysis and research as per project brief when required
· Define and manage project requirements and schedule.
· Assist in the selection of appropriate location to execute projects.
· Responsible for developing interior design concepts in coordination with the management vision.
· Create and present detailed mood boards for projects.
· Provide conceptual design, design development, and production drawings for interior projects.
· Produce space plans, furniture plans, execution plans (electrical, sanitary etc.), sections and elevations, and detailed drawings.
· Provide 3D Drawings.
· Responsible for generating interior design drawings utilizing AutoCAD, 3D Max, Revit or any other suitable software.
· Review drawings, mock-ups, materials, and design drawings.
· Research and recommend appropriate systems, materials, and finishes.
· Source and select appropriate material and suitable suppliers/vendors and provide samples accordingly.
· Continuously conduct suppliers research to stay up to date with the newest trends, shops, and materials.
· Visit supplier shops to select and purchase all needed materials, furniture, and accessory items for projects.
· Perform regular follow-up with suppliers and vendors.
· Act as the main point of contact with all interior design vendors, suppliers, and contractors.
· Responsible for the project management and execution
· Oversee and follow-up on contracting activities.
· Perform daily site visits to supervise the execution of the design as per the set plans.
· Prepare a budget for every project with respect to the design costs.