1. Sorts all products according to their categories.
2. Keeps the warehouse clean and in order.
3. Issues weekly inventory to send the lacks to the Warehouse Manager for replenishment.
4. Issues random inventory on items with high rotation ratio.
5. Keeps the warehouse closed.
6. Keeps all up-to-date records.
7. Receives, unloads, and shelves supplies.
8. Controls in and out volumes of the packing house.
9. Checks and report for damaged or missing items.
10. Performs other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, and labelling supplies.
11. Ensures adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
12. Ensures safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
13. Checks and receives purchased materials delivered from the farmers and suppliers and arrange for the storage in appropriate places.
14. Issues materials only in required quantities against authorized requisition notes/material lists (Delivery notes/transfers).
15. Undertakes any other reasonable task requested by the Management.
• Degree in business, logistics or equivalent.
• At least 1 year of experience in similar field.
• Computer skills.
• English, French and Arabic proficiency