We are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic guest-focused Marketing & Communication experts that take pleasure in providing exceptional levels of customer service and innovative solutions to our guests.
As a Marketing Executive you are responsible to assist the Marketing & Communication Team in the organization of events and seeking related sponsorship to cover all expenses while bringing revenue to the hotel, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Assist in maintaining and implementing an effective filing and administrative system for all matters related to sponsorship and event organization.
• Identify and maintain a general database of potential sponsors for all events and target specific ones related to each event separately.
• Negotiate and handle with potential sponsors and ultimately close advantageous arrangements.
• Socialize and meet with potential sponsors and clients.
• Formulate all correspondence related to the sponsorship proposals, negotiations and others.
• Assist in handling events with the concerned departments within the hotel to make sure that all branding for sponsors is as agreed in contracts.
• Assist in maintaining an effective working relationship with all members of target media, electronic and print, local, national and international in order to encourage and maximize coverage of all events and promotions.
• Host members of the media, strategic partners and top clients at property’s functions / events.
• Assist in the production of all promotional material, including gathering of supporting data and collateral material.
• Take photographs of all internal functions, banquet and conference functions and VIP’s.