• Planning, leading, and executing risk-based audits and consultation projects in line with established internal and international auditing standards.
• Providing an independent evaluation and assessment of the company’s IT systems, processes, and controls to ensure that they are effective, efficient, and in compliance with regulations and industry standards.
• Ensures audit documents (narratives, process flows, risk assessments, programs, workpapers, etc.) and reports, with minimal revisions required
• Reviewing the company’s IT policies and procedures to ensure that they are comprehensive and up-to-date and that they address all relevant risks and compliance requirements.
• Auditing IT solutions, systems and configurations, user access controls, and settings periodically to ensure compliance with established policy and guidelines.
• Assessing the effectiveness of the company’s IT controls, such as access controls, network security, and disaster recovery, to ensure that they are operating effectively and in compliance with relevant regulations.
• Conducting tests to evaluate the reliability and accuracy of the company’s IT systems, including applications, databases, and networks.
• Reviewing vendor IT documentation and audits to validate that all vendors comply with internal information security policies and applicable regulations.
• Documenting observations, issues, risks, and recommendations in audit reports, which are typically shared with senior management and other stakeholders.
• Working closely with the company’s IT department to understand its technology systems and controls, and to assess their effectiveness and compliance with regulations.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, System Engineering, Technology discipline or another Business-related field is required
• 4+ years of experience in ET related position required
• 2+ years in internal or external auditing preferred