We are looking for a Sales Analyst to join our team and support our sales team by compiling and analyzing sales and market data to help our organization sell more effectively.
To be successful as a sales analyst you should be able to analyze large amounts of data, accurately project sales trends, identify sales opportunities, and provide practical guidance to optimize sales strategies and increase market share.
• Compiling, analyzing, and reporting sales data.
• Monitoring and analyzing competitive activity, customer, and market trends.
• Providing actionable insights to guide the sales and marketing teams.
• Contributing to the development of sales plans and objectives.
• Forecasting demand, revenue, and expenses.
• Determining sales potential and making recommendations.
• Study shopping and purchase trends of consumer base and target demographic
• Create sales evaluation reports based on collected data
Sales Analyst Requirements:
• Degree in business administration, finance, or marketing.
• 2 to 3 Experience in sales analysis.
• Strong research and data analysis skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office and CRM software.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Projection and forecasting skills.
• Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com