The Customer Service Officer is mainly responsible for conducting sales activities and meeting the objectives of the company’s strategic plans. The customer care specialist serves as the link between the marketing and sales team and the customers.
The role and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries.
• Sell products and services.
• Executing customer sales orders, delivery out, sales returns, claims, catalogues...
• Following up with Sales team on invoicing and money collection.
• Executing development and improvement actions to the department.
• Promoting new arrival items to customers.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting
• 3+ years of experience in relevant field
• Computer knowledge (MSFT Office, ERP, Internet Use)