Info³ is a web publishing company of around forty employees specializing in media and marketing information systems.
Our solutions enable major international advertisers to effectively manage their worldwide media and marketing campaigns through our budget tracking tools.
Brands that use our services include: L’Oréal Paris, Lancôme, Garnier, Cartier, Mont Blanc, Gucci, President, Louis Vuitton, Céline, Seb, Tefal, Nivea among others.
Our teams combine functional (project management and support) as well as technical teams (web development).
Manage the support and incident resolution on integration issues (faulty communication between the different IT systems of the environment):
- Qualify the incidents
- Communicate with users and technical teams
- Follow incidents resolution
- Monitor and report on incidents status
- Qualification of the integration issue
- Qualify the incident with the user
- Check the user’s actions
- Help open the support ticket
- Follow-up on the integration issue
- Escalate / re-escalate the incident to the proper teams
- Schedule meetings with the teams when needed
- Open tickets when internal actions are required
- Check the resolution status
- Close incidents when resolved
- Consolidation and communication
- Update the internal and external tracking files
- Write a weekly report
- Communicate and attend meetings with the client
- Finance background/ SAP knowledge
- Experience in customer service. Preferably in email-based exchanges, tech or SaaS industry
- Knowledge in SQL is highly preferrable
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong analysis capacity
- Teamwork ethics
- Fluent in English. French is a plus
- Strong Excel skills