We are looking for a motivated shift leader to oversee daily operations during designated shifts, supervise employees, and ensure that customers receive outstanding service.
The shift leader's responsibilities include creating a shift schedule, dealing with no-shows, delegating tasks, and reporting any issues to the manager.
To be successful as a shift leader, you should be able to manage a team of people and ensure that all duties are performed accurately. Ultimately, a top shift leader should be able to ensure smooth and efficient workflows.
1. Background in Quick Service Restaurants (QSR), including esteemed brands such as McDonald's, KFC, Burger King, and Arabic BBQ establishments like Kababji...
2. The person holding this position must be organized and can delegate tasks well.
3. A minimum of 1-2 years of Hands-on experience in a similar role.
4. Experience leading a team of 9+ line cooks.
5. Excellent ability to follow established procedures to deliver consistent, high-quality products or services to the customer.
6. Excellent organizational skills.
7. Ability to lead a team in a fast-paced work environment.
8. Good English knowledge in writing, reading, and speaking is a must.