We are looking for a Maintenance Electrical Technician to join our team:
• Maintains all the equipment in the plant in good operating conditions.
• Continuously monitors the facility equipment making sure the efficient electrical operation.
• Conduct all preventive maintenance tasks per set schedules.
• Installs, moves, and connect all equipment and machineries.
• Maintains clean and hazard free working area
• Abided by GMP (Good Manufacturing Procedures) standards.
• Is responsible for the electrical team and the electrical workshop.
• Trains all subordinates on Wooden Bakery procedures and electrical work.
• Performs other duties pertinent to this job as assigned.
• BT or equivalent in any maintenance related field (electrical or mechanical).
• At least 5 years' experience in maintenance and repairs, out of which 2 years in a supervisory position within a leading company.
• Ability to write reports and read maintenance request.
• Good Arabic and English skills. French is an asset.
• Ability to work under stress in a teamwork environment.
• Well experienced in leading and motivating people.