THIS JOB IS LOCATED IN GABON,LIBREVILLE
Resto Group is a rapidly growing food and beverages company founded in 2016, bringing international brands and dining concepts to the African and Middle Eastern markets. The company's portfolio includes Paul Bakery & Pastry, KFC, Pizza Hut, Pinkberry, and Sushi bar, with plans to continue expanding into new markets. Resto Group fosters a genuine family environment focusing on people development and providing growth opportunities, committed to inclusion and diversity.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Sushi Chef Manager located in Gabon, Libreville. The Sushi Chef Manager will be responsible for ensuring good ‘Food Time’ preparation and service. A Sushi Chef Manager will have to pay attention to every detail and work on maintaining high standards of quality, food safety and taste. Most importantly, the Sushi Chef Manager will have to work well under pressure in a fast-paced kitchen environment, while leading the team and motivating them.
Sushi Chef Manager
- Well experienced as a Sushi Chef.
- Thorough knowledge of sushi history, sushi culture and sushi preparation.
- Understanding of the different sushi styles.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced kitchen environment
- Strong social and communicational skills allowing them to communicate well with the different members present, from management to kitchen staff to costumers.
- Able to manage and lead a team of several members.
- Prepare clear timetables for the restaurant staff.
- Effective time management skills to ensure timely food preparation and service.
- Attention to detail and preserving high standards of quality and taste.
- Knowledge of food safety and sanitation regulations including proper handling and storage of raw fish and seafood.
- Make sure of the implementation of structured and clear guidelines regarding the quality, presentation, portion size and of course the food safety.
- Focus primarily on the Hygiene; keeping a clean work environment as to avoid any food contamination.
- Daily and weekly records of all food supplies.