Ray Labs, Middle East’s one of the fastest growing proptech solutions, team is expanding, and we’re looking for an experienced B2B marketing manager to help us take our business to the next level. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing plans that generate leads and grow our business. You will work closely with our sales team to create targeted campaigns that reach our ideal customers. Additionally, you will be responsible for managing our website and social media presence, as well as developing other marketing collateral. The successful candidate will have experience in B2B marketing, lead generation, and demand generation in a startup environment. They will be a strategic thinker with the ability to execute flawlessly.
Duties & Responsibilities
● Develop and execute marketing plans that support the business objectives for multiple product lines in a B2B environment
● Work with cross-functional teams, including sales, product management, and corporate marketing, to develop and implement programs
● Manage budgets and track ROI for all marketing initiatives
● Develop and manage lead generation programs, working closely with the product team
● Write and edit copy for various marketing collateral, including website content, brochures, blogs, emails, and white papers
● Create and manage email marketing campaigns, using Hubspot or similar tool
● Serve as project manager for various marketing initiatives, ensuring timely completion of all deliverables
● Analyze customer data to identify trends and develop targeted marketing programs
● Monitor industry trends and competitor activity, providing insights and recommendations to management
● Stay up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and tools, and how they can be leveraged to improve marketing effectiveness
● Develop a full circle departmental program from paid to organic media with an eye for achieving Raylab’s revenue goals.
● Perform other duties as assigned in a fast paced and changing business environment.
Required Skills and Qualifications
● Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
● 4+ years of experience in B2B marketing
● Proven track record of successful lead generation campaigns
● Experience managing a team of marketing professionals
● Strong project management skills
● Be a Marketing all-rounder with expertise and experience in growth and revenue marketing.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong English and Arabic language skills
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
● Master’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
● 5+ years of experience in Real Estate or Property Management in GCC
● Experience with marketing automation software
● Experience working in a startup environment, and building plans from scratch.
● Proven track record of driving user and revenue growth at scale harnessing, content within digitally led and mobile product organizations.