About the job
At Simpson Booth, we take pride in being recognised as a highly proficient boutique recruitment services provider. We offer advanced, AI optimised, recruitment solutions across the Energy, Financial Services, Construction and Tech Sectors. We are most definitely not a high street recruiter or one of the large volume driven businesses in this sector. Most of the work we do is for ‘hard to find’ skill sets in the UK and overseas and therefore is predominately search based. We invest heavily in technology and as such, our team have a distinct sourcing advantage over our competitors. The service we offer is informed by a unique level of understanding that draws on our personal experience and expertise.
We continue to adapt and evolve in an ever-changing world and our success and sustainability are only made possible by continuing to develop our people and technology through innovation and collaboration. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be fully trained and mentored in what is a rewarding industry offering a long-term future and advancement.
Simpson Booth in based in UK but the role will be set up to be remote working from anywhere in Lebanon.
As a result of increasing activity and development of our business we have a vacancy for a Recruitment Coordinator.
Role and Responsibilities include the following activities (depending upon experience)
• Take responsibility for and manage your workload and daily administration relating to your specific task responsibilities.
• Support job briefing meetings with clients, colleagues, and line managers.
• Set up validated vacancies in our workflow management software.
• Arrange advertisement of all positions through appropriate medium, including company website, job boards etc
• Screen applicant details against job requirements for further review and conducts competency-based interviewing where required.
• Screening candidate applications.
• Prepare successful candidates for presentation to our clients.
• Co-ordinate and schedule client interviews, as required.
• Maintain workflow software systems on an ongoing basis.
• Build and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues, applicants and candidates to ensure a high level of service is maintained throughout.
• Support recruitment processes promote diverse sourcing selection is free of bias and that selection decisions are based upon objective assessment criteria.
• Attend and support weekly job status reporting for team meetings.
• Support innovations and improvements in the business in support of our ISO accreditation system.
• Prior experience within a recruitment role as an administrator or similar.
• Must have an excellent level of English both spoken and written
• Excellent IT skills.
• General education to a good standard particularly English at a minimum of Higher or equivalent level.
• A relevant bachelor’s degree level qualification
• Proactive, flexible in approach and customer focussed.
• A specific Recruitment or baseline HR Qualification
• Well established organisational skills with the ability to manage conflicting and changing priorities.
• Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
• Strong communicator
• Ability to manage and prioritise own workload.