• The Factory Manager is to organize, manage and maintain all aspects of technical services, an infrastructure including product design, production planning, production and post production systems, effective and efficient capacity utilization, equipment maintenance and quality control systems.
• To lead, motivate and empower staff through effective and open communication, excellent leadership, regular performance feedback and team building, in order to maximize customer satisfaction, business results, employees’ satisfaction and team productivity.
• Can work alone on a single large project or service multiple projects simultaneously
• Required to comply with Quality System and work within predetermined deadlines and cost parameters
• Ability to function well within a team environment where the objective is always bigger than the individual
Competencies & Knowledge Required:
• Good Communication skills
• Leadership skills
• Problem solving & decision making skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to implement systems and controls
• Working knowledge of ISO 9001
• Continuous improvement and managing results
• People Management
• Coaching and performance management