Camerabotics LLC / S.A.R.L. is a globally leading Camera Robotics company for film and live
broadcast. Our products allow our customers to apply real-world robotics to filmmaking such as
TV commercials and movie production. Our clients range from internationally known high-profile
movie producers, to tabletop photographers and Television stations in over 25 countries.
This Robotics Manufacturing Technician will support our production group in the procuring
and manufacturing of robotic subassemblies and electronic devices.
- Assemble and test electronic devices and PCB boards
- Solder through hole and surface mounted components (THT and SMD)
- Assist in packaging products and prepare them for shipping
- Assist in components procurement
- Assist in inspecting customer returns
- Perform other duties as needed for the day to day operations of the