• Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion, testing and reporting
• Develop and implement ecommerce strategy in order to improve website performance
• Create frameworks that transform our social media sites into highly profitable platforms.
• Drive the sales performance of the e-commerce platform
• Work with developers to improve website speed
• Collaborate closely with the marketing team in order to improve quality and traffic acquisition
• Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve website performance
• Analyze various data in order to deliver data driven strategies in order to deliver top performance and achieve kpis
• Analyze traffic to inform website maintenance and the effectiveness of marketing strategies
• Oversee or directly manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates and email marketing and social media
• Manage and execute promotional campaigns
• Develop content calendar and oversee website uploads and landing pages development
• Report on performance
• Create promotional offers and checking to see that these are uploaded precisely.
• Ensure good customer service by addressing and ensuring the timely resolution of customer issues or comments
• Provide analysis and reporting on metrics such as weekly/monthly sales by department, new product sell-through, and offering code performance
- University degree
- Excellent understanding of UX, web design, customer flow and web analysis.
- Confidence in traffic analysis, reporting tools and optimization.
- Knowledge of Attribution modelling, website speed optimization, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimization, traffic analysis and reporting tools.
- Understanding and experience in, UX, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Google Analytics.
-Knowledge of implementing digital marketing concepts such as PPC, SEO, social media, display and affiliate channels.
8+ years of experience