- Heavily contribute to the enhancement & development of Cosmaline’s winning brand portfolio by ensuring the timely and comprehensive execution of research, data compilation & analysis and readiness of product files.
- Perform duties in accordance with Malia Group Policies and Procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Product & Portfolio Development (Potential Projects)
- Provide timely to BDM the competition & trend scouting section of new products Category Presentations. Provide a 360-degree data compilation of the category
- Handle the logistics related to focus group sessions and report facts
- Execute quantitative studies and perform related analysis
- Scout for online packaging of product
- Analyze the competition's activities and initiatives
- Read industry & trends related Newsletters/news website & submit a monthly report & highlight opportunities
- Cross link gathered info and share insights with concerned members
- Create and manage a consumer database to facilitate and enrich the data gathering process
Product & Portfolio Development (Launches)
- Ensure the accurate and timely testing and validation of product formulas. Collaborate closely with research and development team to ensure a smooth communication flow and to meet deadlines
- Ensure the accurate and timely testing and validation of product packaging
- Ensure the accurate and timely development and validation of labels content
- Report timely to Business Development Manager about risks that might delay milestones realization
- Have a good understanding of the quality culture and comply with the approved policies and procedures. Suggest enhancements when needed.
- Abide by the internal Regulation and ISO/GMP rules.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing. Master’s in business administration or marketing is a plus
- Up to 2 years of experience in product development or marketing of FMCG