We are looking for a General Manager for an Automotive Company in Angola with experience in automotive sector.
Must have at least 5 years' experience in Managerial role.
Job Location is in Angola.
- Languages: Must Know Portuguese in addition to English.
- Education: A bachelor's degree in business administration, management, engineering, or a related field is often required.
- Experience: Significant experience in the automobile industry is essential, preferably in managerial or leadership roles. This could include experience in sales, marketing, operations, or finance within the automotive sector.
- Leadership Skills: Strong leadership abilities are crucial for a General Manager role. This includes the ability to lead and motivate teams, make strategic decisions, and effectively communicate with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Strategic Planning: General Managers are responsible for setting goals and developing strategies to achieve them. Candidates should have a track record of strategic planning and execution, as well as the ability to adapt to changing market conditions.
- Sales and Marketing Skills: General Managers often play a key role in driving sales and developing marketing strategies. Experience in sales management, customer relationship management, and marketing is highly beneficial.
Salary 6,000 $ to 7,000 $ Based on Experience + Accommodation + Benefits.