Company in Beirut, Cola Area is seeking a new graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
• Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
• Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
• Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
• Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
• Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
• Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
• Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
• Communicating with clients about layout and design.
• Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
• Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
• 2 -4 Years of Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Adobe creative suite, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• A strong eye for visual composition.
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
• Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
• Experience with computer-aided design.
• Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
• Portfolio of work
Note: This is a full-time job and not a freelance.
Schedule: Mon - Fri, 8:00am-4pm, Sat, 8:00am-1pm